Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gram's final 2 cents

Here's Gram's last post:

"Safe at home after 34 days on the road - thanks be to God!

And to you, Brandon for being our tour guide through thick and thin and always getting us to the right KOA on time. Thanks again, Bran, for being so gentle, loving, and kind with the two 'oldies' who accompanied you. We never would have made it without you.

It was a memorable trip with some good laughs! Thanks for saying 'yes' to Pop to go along if you didn't have a job. I only wish we could take each of our other grandchildren on a trip like this - but not as long!

Maybe Brandon will someday see some good and bad traits passed down and he'll say, 'uh-oh! look what we, the grandkids, inherited!'

Thanks, Pop, for taking me on "the ride of my life," for all the good food, and meeting all the new prospects. Love you, John!

Thanks again, Bran, for all the help you were to us and for answering all my questions and calming me down! You and I had fun shopping and cooking. Brenda, he's a terrific shopper. Love you, Bran.

I will miss Walmart, but plan to rent a motor home and stay all night in it at the Walmart parking lot very soon!

That's it!

From Gram."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's it!